Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Pictures

I've been pretty lousy at keeping a journal the last two weeks. I guess having a new baby is just making me tired. However, we have been taking pictures. Here are some pictures from pumpkin carving and halloween night.

Here are the the kids and me carving pumpkins.
Dallin carved his own pumpkin this year.
Kaylie drew her own face this year. It was about the size of a quarter, and I enlarged it on her pumpkin.
Sam drew his pumpkin face, including the ears and mustache.
Dallin drew and carved his own face. I'm not exactly sure what all the holes are, but he couldn't be outdone by Sam's mustache and ears.
Cute Jana and Nathan. Jana helped me clean out pumpkins this year. It was very nice.
Nathan in his ghost onesie.
Here are the kids on Halloween night. Sam was a knight, Dallin was Spiderman, and Kaylie was a ladybug.

1 comment:

Nettina said...

so adorable!! can't wait to see you guys!